Newest features and mechanics of Scribble Ships including shields, dashing, and better projectile physics!
Posted by joshstelting on
0.6 Features and Changes
- Weapon Recoil - Projectiles will now apply a small amount of force backwards to the players ship
- Projectile Impact - Upon contacting an enemy, the enemy will experience knockback based on it's mass
- Shield Powerup - Shields provide one additional hitpoint for the player and scales to the ships size correctly now
- Dash Mechanic - Players can now dash, leaving behind a rainbow trail and causing damage to any enemies in the way
- Game Over Screen - The view in the level now zooms out, showcasing the carnage the player has created. It also displays the final score and options to restart, choose a new ship, and exit to main menu