Update #37 and #38 are getting the game closer to the full release of the first mission. The final area of the first mission was added. It includes a couple of new gameplay features like vehicular assault and the extraction point.
The names of your character can be changed now.
The mouse cursor changes now. It reflects the possible interaction.
The Full List Of Changes:
- added transition area to leave the beach
- added tank assault event
- added final area: The Mansion
- added new enemy: Bodyguard
- implemented evacuation ability
- unit names are customizable now
- added a hotkey R for reloading your units weapon
- direct interaction without prior selection of interaction ability enabled
- new mouse cursors for attack, selection, interaction and waiting added
- loot on your movement path is highlighted
- fixed a character portrait issue when continuing the game
- fixed issue that allowed the cutscene to be started multiple times
- fixed the German translation for the supply chest quest
Check out Run For Cover on Steam!