Most things are Configurable
A quick update this week and a reminder that we are trying to make most things in game configurable, including the music.
Some of the major configurable options that impact gameplay include:
- Player movement speed, tiredness and AI fighting effectiveness
- Objectives such as walls to breach to capture, numbers of soldiers to escape
- Smoke, create an eerie feel on the battlefield as guns of the 1870's let off a lot of smoke
- Iron sights
- Player death - want it hardcore and realistic
- Tags above players AI heads (display nothing, a dot or player's name). Visible only to owning player
- Frequency of attacks
- Player AI within hearing distance before accepting a command
Smoke which can be turned on/off can create an eerie battlefield, the following images show a Zulu player as he battles the British whilst smoke settles over the valley.