After updating Unity to version Unity4 and fixing all the bugs that came with that I am proud to announce there will be Linux support for both Linux and Linux64.
Over at adrenal games we are more than supportive of Linux users and it is fantastic news for us that we can make this happen, with a lot of thanks to the engine which made it surprisingly stress free.
Arcade Mode now in Beta
We are also proud to announce that Arcade Mode for the game is now also in beta. All the features what we wanted to see for it have been implemented, these include:
- Fully built symmetrical map
- Drops that affect health, lives left, rate of fire and number of bullets
- Teleporters for quick escape
- Fully working score system including multipliers
- Fully integrated path finding around the platforms.
We also uploaded a short game play video, to give you a taste of what to expect:
First Run of Arcade Mode - Indie DB',width:'100',height:'100'" width="100" height="100" align="" />