The plan is to let all the problems come out in playtest then move it to Peer review. A minor issue slipped through last time and I don't want to repeat that. That would cost 1 week waiting period and another 2 week peer review process. So Rofaxan going this route won't lose the time it could if we went straight to peer review and helps us ensure you are getting a bug free product that is what the box says it is so to speak.
I want to thank all the followers and fans on here, twitter and colexions.com for all the support in voting, troubleshooting and moral support while we had to fix the game. You guys are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
As always I will try to keep the news here current, relevant and up to date. Keep checking back as I will be almost tweeting what's happening here for you guys.
Well the news this morning is pretty good. A few minor issues that will more than likely get resolved today before resubmission.