Merry Christmas (in a few days) to every indie games fan!
I've prepared an update for the game to celebrate this special time of the year. Other than bug-fixes and tweaks it also contains lots of new stuff:
- new character - Santa Kraus
- new item - Sk8s
- revamped winter-edition map (only when you play as Santa Kraus)
- new enemies - flying fella and the big one (introduced on waves 8 and 14)
- the wizard's tower now more accessible
- waves last longer
- a button to immediately launch the next wave
- new main menu
- fixed a bug where you couldn't buy an item if you had the exact amount needed to buy it
- longer distance on teleport
- balancing, game's easier now
Let me know what you think about the new version!And whoever wants to stream or record a let's play of my game (actually of any of my games) you have my permission to do so! :)
Also in the meantime you can read Indie Statik's review of RoD or watch some let's plays of the game.