What would happen if an insane wizard set up shop on a cursed island and decided to blend the dark arts of necromancy and ... nostalgia?
They'd become a Retromancer. And you'd have to hunt them down; probably in some kind of intense, pixelated, twin stick shooter.
- 4 characters to master
- Unique death's door and multi-player revival mechanics
- Up to 4 player local co-op
- Both controller and keyboard & mouse support
- Over a dozen weapons and upgrades to unlock
- 30 levels spread across 6 areas ranging from haunted woods to a cosmic void
- 3 dozen monster types to conquer
- In-game bestiary with monster stats and details
- Feats and achievements to earn