First, the release trailer. Super hyped
Second, a link to the Play Store where you can download the game for free.
Third, the game rules clarified:
- Tap on a tile to light it up. Light up the entire board to win.
- Hidden on the board are bombs—tap one and you lose.
- Bomb locations are forecasted by brighter tiles and higher-pitched sounds.
- Bombs cannot spawn directly adjacent (4-way) to another bomb.
- Surrounding a bomb marks it with a flag, revealing and disarming it.
- With just these two rules, solving the puzzle typically involves zero luck.
- The Sun reveals tiles in a radius and shields them from the Moon's effect.
- The Moon hides all tiles (except flags and 'sunlit' tiles) you've revealed so far.
- Finding and activating the Moon early on is crucial for getting quicker times.