Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 30 real and AI opponents. VR-ready (Oculus Rift DK1/DK2 & Razer OSVR), offering single and multiplayer action, Radial-G delivers full immersion racing on tubular tracks featuring gut-wrenching twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing.
Heralded as the spiritual successor to sci-fi racing greats WipEout and F-Zero, newly-founded Tammeka have seen critical acclaim for the title from industry heavyweights including Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony Studios Worldwide, and Palmer Luckey, Inventor and Founder of Oculus VR, following the release of a free-to-download single player demo in July 2014 (available from their website Radial-G.com). The demo led to a successful Steam Greenlight campaign in September 2014, with arcade racing enthusiasts able to purchase the Steam Early Access version since 11th December 2014.
Steam Early Access Update#1 Features
The first major update to the Steam Early Access version of the game will include the following features:
· 3rd-person view (non-VR mode only); no longer bound to the cockpit, non-VR players can switch to a rear camera for more arcade-y action
· 2 new race tracks to tear up; Mobius Delta (Advanced) and Dead Zone Alpha (Beginner)
· 2 new music tracks; keep the soundtrack building with more stonkingly great tunes
· Ability to change race ships in the game lobby; at last!
· Multi-player lobby text chat; get the banter going before the next race, or apologise
· Many tweaks, bug fixes and improvements to make the game more enjoyable
Get the game on Steam Early Access now: Store.steampowered.com