In this update you have a new weapon that you can find in crates or buy from the merchant. The Boomerang:
Be careful when it's coming back. If you don't catch it in time, it can hit you.
Also now you can send feedback from within the game. While in a level, just press F8 and you can enter your feedback. The last 30seconds of replay data will be sent (typically less than 200k). Your feedback and replay will be sent to Pyramid Plunge's server, which will then notify me via email. I can then check out your replay to better understand your feedback. If you provide a correct email address I will be able to reply to you.
Wishlist/Download Demo/Follow from Steam, Gamejolt or itch.io
- Press F8 to send Feedback with replay
- Exclamation marks to show that an enemy has seen you where not visible in the replays
- Fog should not be drawn in replay, if it was disabled
- Bomb was remaining flashing when it was underwater (but never exploded)
- Fix when doing bomb in MP, opponent was also playing "happy" voice over.
- Throwables will break breakables when thrown at each other(e.g. stones vs crates)
- When dying we are not only saving the loot, but also the throwables (like crates and vases)
- Notifications at the bottom of the screen now animate and go away smoothly
- Moved around a bit the controls description on keyboard/gamepad when paused (was colliding with the menu on some languages)
Make sure to join the community on Discord