This week was spent absorbing references and specifying our concept. We realized our concept, even though it is almost completely developed was not being transmitted properly and for that reason, we had to go around and look for a means to put our ideas on paper in a better way. While doing that we were able to take notes about the type of art we are going to use, a lot of ideas for level design and some ideas of how we want our mechanics to feel.
*Once again we felt the need to change the type of art we are trying to achieve for a more minimalist style in order to meet our needs, our abilities and to best represent the oriental theme.
*In order to keep a realistic scope we decided to have fewer mechanics and invest more time in the tweaking them to have a better feel in and improve the experience of playing Heiko