Hello everyone, welcome to our first dev blog! We are MAZE, a team of five students learning about game development and working on our very first big project.
We've been working on the game for a few weeks while in school. We've been learning and exploring through all aspects of game development, which has been a huge challenge for us. We're still excited to show you what we have!
Coming this week:
- A final boss after you defeat the maze
- Reworking enemy spawning
- Adding a new turret enemy
- Adding healing rooms
- Updating the UI art
- Improving the sound & music
- And of course, fixing bugs
The goal for this week is to make a large push for new content so that we can start polishing and improving what we already have.
Plans for the near future:
- Finalize the game title and icon
- Incorporate our story into the maze
- Clear up confusion and polish the maze
- Working with VAs to get voice lines
- Working with music artists to get new music