Over the past few months I have been steadily revamping a large portion of the game, and now I've finally reached a point where I can say with confidence that in the next few days to a week from now, the final steps of completing the new Private Playtest version should be taken care of. There is still a lot to do, but I'm confident with the current rate of progress, that we'll see it done soon.
Some of the changes this Playtest brings:
- New Bosses: Caldera, Awakener Belladona, Bismuth, and Indervious the Infallible
- An estimated run time of one hour
- Markstones now mark your location and return to it after returning to Red Knight's realm
- Various areas in Hanaru are blocked off until the Player earns a Commonwealth Pass
- A basic version of the Ancient Hills and its layout
- The basic version of the Sacred Valley's layout
- Various World Secrets
- New Party Members (Mercenaries) Rivia and Mieva, with their own stories and special abilities
- Death Curse Enabled
- Caldera's Dungeon
Finally, here are some screenshots and designs of the latest characters.