It’s been a while. So better have some news, HUH…?
Development is going great, but is also getting more and more ambitious every single day. I can’t share things like a release date yet (because I honestly have NO clue yet!)… but I thought I should do something to let you guys know how things are looking.
I decided to take some of the new content from the game (and many hours of sleep-time!) to make a new gameplay DEMO showing some new levels, puzzles, the new User Interface (completely reworked from scratch!), animations… and, well, the overall look of the game at the current state of development!
After some polishing, a Spanish translation and proper bug-fixing… here it is!
So, what on Earth is this?
- It's a brand-new demo with all-new content focused in gameplay, animations, mechanics and the new UI.
- Should be… around 1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes long? Dunno, that's up to you I guess.
- Not a replacement of the original demo. The old one is still available on the main menu. (I'd recommend playing this one though, it kinda looks better.)
Please, tell your friends!
- CONTACT AND USEFUL LINKS -
- [the 2020 DEMO] for Windows, macOS and Linux
- A humble Steam page: Steam
- A terrible looking webpage: www.portvalleygame.com
- The Twitter account with the least followers you'll see today: @VisitPortvalley
- An e-mail account (nothing wrong with this one): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google: www.google.com