- Redesigned second level
- New player tutorial
- Title screen with music
- Screen shakes when players slam into walls, and a hurt sound for the miner
- Little ghost miner flies out of the body and to a checkpoint when players fall onto spikes
- Recolored miner overalls for visibility
- Checkpoints show which team has been there
- Removed pickaxe, grappling hook has inherited its functionality
- Scene transitions
There was an increased focus on presentation with this build, and we spent a lot of time juicing it up with sound effects and little visual things like the screen shake and ghost miner. We also replaced the old ready-up screen, where players were tossed into a box and left to fiddle with controls and read text, with a little mini course that is much more structured.
Also, we finally have a title screen and logo for our game on IndieDB!