Pokémon3D version 0.26 contains only bug fixes and slight adjustments. There aren’t any new features, and I am sorry for that. There is so little time for doing all the stuff for school and real life.
But anyways, here is the list of fixed bugs:
-  Confusion bug
-  3rd person view flashes
-  Freezing bug
-  Ghost bug not fixed
-  Route 32 battle screen with snow bug
-  Ditto transform, attack selection index, hatching egg overworld Pokémon misplacement
-  Rollout strength doesn’t stack.
-  Ruins of Alph bug
-  Disappearing TMs
-  Ghost moves crash
-  Ghost moves crash (2)
-  Game crash when trainer + wild Pokémon encounter happen at the same time.
-  Tackle and Scratch PP fix
-  Typos and inconsistencies
-  More typos
-  Losing eggs
-  Wild Pokémon PP glitch
-  ContentPack menu fixed.
-  TM teach able/unable display error
-  Route 35 .poke file error
-  Music bug
-  Unown “?” and “!” bug
-  NPC bug
-  Friend ball bug
-  PC Status ailment
-  Load bug
-  Self-Affecting abilities vs. Ghost types
-  Daycare bug.
You can grab the new version in the launcher.
Also, here are a few helpful links:
- The Pokémon3D wiki: Click here!
- The Pokémon3D bug tracker: Click here!
- Te official download page for the game, the launcher and more: Click here!
Have fun with the game and the new update ;)