Pokémon3D version 0.18 is finally released!
In order to play this update properly I recommend to start a new save file and copy the content of “Player.dat” and “Box.dat” from the old to the new save file after receiving the first Pokémon.
The first story driven update is here and it contains the following new features and changes:
- trainer battle enhancements
- Joey vs. Joey event on Route 30
- Rival battle + name rival
- Story for: New Bark Town, Route 29, Cherrygrove City, Route 30, Route 31
- New Attack notification
- Enhanced trading screen for market
- The environment isn’t that dark anymore when it’s raining at night
- new Pokémon: Bellsprout, Hoothoot
- new moves: Growth, Vine Whip, Bubble
- new trainers in: Route 30, Route 31, Sprout Tower
- new battle environment: Sprout Tower
- fixed not getting Pokédex
- fixed Hoppip’s evolution
- fixed fullscreen games to crash while battle initialization
- fixed stat modifier bug
- fixed houses/links in: Violet City, Route 32, Azalea Town
- fixed missing stairs in Union cave
- fixed NPCs not facing the correct direction in conversations sometimes
- fixed crash bug in the inventory in battles
You can get the update through the launcher.
If you want to give a feedback about this update or report bugs, visit the official Pokemon3D forum.