The latest version of Pokemon S.T.A.R. Heroes introduces a mission that let's you play as the original starters for the first time! Play as Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur against a more powerful team. This is a limited time mission, and will most likely be replaced the the time of the next update. However, a lot of new monsters are currently being worked on so expect a big update in the near future.
Fans of the game will also be happy to note that Adventures (the RPG version of the game) is being worked on as well. We at ICU Gigaosft are evaluating the best way to create both games and deciding what we want to accomplish with these games.
Enjoy this new mission and other changes and look forward to more content in the future.
Change Log 1.2.06
- New Mission: Battle of the Three
- New Moves: Thrash, Outrage, Petal Dance, Icicle Spear, Bullet Seed
- New Pokemon: Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise
- PokeDex Entries Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard
- Arena store prices reduced, as well as the starting amount of money.
- Stamina needed for Skull Bash has been reduced.
- Start-up for Synthesis has been increased.
- Due to a coding error, enemies did not properly take into account healing moves in their AI
- A Charmander’s moveset was incorrect.
- Battle Song was accidentally disabled before
- Synthesis no longer adds the stat buffs associated with growth.