Please help us test this extensively as a lot of underlying code with regards to shroud/fog as well as how we calculate distances and animate sprites has changed underneath.
- Added starting units configuration to the lobby (MCV only, light support, heavy support).
- Overhauled Fog of War to freeze the state of resource, smudge, and structures.
- Overhauled weapon projectile physics and rendering.
- Unified tooltip behavior between C&C and RA/D2K.
- Added lobby options for disabling shroud and fog of war.
- Unified the music player between C&C and RA/D2K and fixed a lot of bugs in it.
- Added public countdown timers to A-bomb and GPS.
- Fixed chronotank teleport sound.
- Improved chronoshift interaction with vehicle husks.
- Added build limit to iron curtain and chronosphere.
- Removed bibs from iron curtain and chronosphere.
- Fixed Nod01 mission.
- Fixed mouse cursor colors.
- Significant additional work towards TS/RA2 terrain support.
- Added audio device configuration.
- Added support for D2K R8 images.
Tiberian Sun is on it's way though looking very work-in-progress with terrain and building overlays still missing and old placeholder widget graphics being used:
It is therefore not packaged yet and only available from our development repository.