Its finally here, albeit a bit overdue, but 1.3 brings some much needed optimizations and improvements to the table.
The minimap has been overhauled to give you a better overview of the level your currently playing, and sandbox mode has been replaced with a full level editor, in preparation for level sharing which will come in a later update.
- New, optimized UI system
- New minimap
- Added sliders to some configurable object properties
- Added localization support
- Added Danish localization
- Added setting to auto-hide inventory when moving view
- Minimap can now be resized with 2 fingers
- Fixed minimap not showing large objects correctly
- Fixed config tool not showing warning tiles correctly
- Fixed restoring the game sometimes displaying a blank screen
- Fixed jitter when scrolling inventory bar
- Fixed inventory scrollbar sometimes getting stuck
- Sandbox mode has been converted into a full editor -sharing to come later
- Multi-gesture input handling (do more than 1 thing at once)
- Wire gate chip names have been reworded for easier reading
- Locked inventory items are now also grayed out
- Optimization Bloom no longer tries to draw when turned off
- Optimization Greatly reduced physics lag involving lots of objects
- Optimization Expired sound effects are now cleared correctly
- Moved count-down timer to above the minimap
- Increased size of count-down timer font
- Trial version is now ad-supported
- Objects with no category are auto-added into the misc. category
- Smallest custom level size now available in trial mode
- Reworked tutorial (again)
To celebrate this update, the full game is available for a limited time at a 40% discount!
If you still haven't tried the game yet, head over to the Windows Phone Store and give the trial a go!