More animals, more plants, and more shelter options!
Patch: V.0.2.0 is live now!
- Modular shelters
- New plants
- New challenge - Hunter (Hunt down listed animals)
- New constructions - Stands (Wood storage)
- Armadillo three banded
- Brazilian Wandering Spider
- Caiman Lizard
- Red Footed Tortoise
- Constructions can be destroyed by player
- Fire can be extinguished by spilling water on it
- Scorpion no longer can be harvested, body can be cooked
- Pass out, now correctly work as sleeping on the ground
- Venom poison time indicator added on HUD
- New Voice Over when starting fire
- Harvesting animals now requires blade.
- Kindling now can be used in fire tool via expand menu
- Improved sounds of animals
- Getting injury removes leeches
- Different sounds for flies for carcass and wasp
- Weight of various items
- Player stucks when crafting during starting fire
- Some constructions on map not blocking rain
- Water sources player was unable to drink from
- After harvesting player crouching
- Some dressing wasn’t working on wounds
- Issues with loading saved games
- Dialogs position on wide screen.
- Backpack blinking while watch is active
- AI spawn
- Items position in hand corrected.
- Fixed collisions with number of objects.
- Road visuals
- After reading a note in Tent text shows when pressing [R] anywhere in game
- Getting worms when sleeping on hammock
- Missing panic sound when animal is in snare trap
- Small fire snap to stone ring which is under construction
- StoneRing does not increase the length of burning of Small Fire.
- Few items position in backpack.
- After respawning Player seems to find less items
- Multiple construction ghosts can be placed on top of each other
- starting fire cancel by pressing [Q] just before the end block animation
- Items targeting under constructions
- Fixed some sounds not reacting on options sliders.
- Lod ranges fixed for number of models
- Drop option added for fire in hands;
- Throwing up animation doesn't work when backpack is opened
- Performance fixes
- Localization fixes
- Number of crash fixed
- Crash on exit game
Thank you for your bug reports and feedbacks.