- Fixed an issue that would cause the lobby to flicker.
- Fixed an issue for Windows XP, that would cause the size & graphics to be distorted.
- Fixed an issue that would show the server as "Offline", even when it was online.
- Fixed an issue that would say "Invalid Username & Password", even when they were correct.
- Implemented the TCP/IP protocols that will allow for a more secure & reliable connection.
- Applied (C++ 2010 x86) & (DirectX 9.0c) prerequisites to the installer.
- Data files are now stored in (
p;pdata%/Realm Zero/data), this will prevent users from having to re-download everything after each lobby update.
- Upgraded the client to use the Ogre 1.9 Core.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow (Windows XP 32-Bit) clients to launch the game.
Please give the new client a try and let me know if anymore issues arise.