This patch aims to improve the gameplay experience by adding UI details here and there.
For the infinite mode, we added a stars system so the players can understand how good his run is. The longer you survive, the more stars you get! Also, your best score ever and from this month are stored locally so you can always see them when pressing tab.
The stars are visible in the match history as well.
The cursor now changes when hovering wood, enemies or buildings in order to clarify which action will be taken when right clicking.
1.2.8 Patch notes
- Infinite mode: Star system
- Added indication on cursor when hovering wood, buildings or enemies
- Added indication on the mine to show how fast the mine is giving gold. This also helps the player understands that when the mine is depleted, it still gathers gold but at a slower pace
- Added value information on skill descriptions
- Polished Leaderboard interface on main menu