Save Your Nuts – not life advice but a new multiplayer game from French-Canadian studio Triple Scale Games – is hitting Steam next Wednesday, April 24. Play with up to 8 players on the same screen, online, or against the computer – and show those squirrels who’s boss :)
At heart, Save Your Nuts is an impossibly silly and ridiculously enjoyable multiplayer game disguised as a wacky “forest sport.” The intense gameplay, an assortment of crazy animals, and interactive levels are bound to put your cooperation skills to the test. No players around? No problem! Save Your Nuts also includes robust AI-controlled opponents and online multiplayer.
Make daring plays alongside your teammates, grab food power-ups, and tackle your opponents to steal their nuts. With intuitive controls, even novices can jump in and do some damage – er ... score some points!
Can you handle in-your-face, physics-driven soccer confrontations with overly-aggressive squirrels, crafty felines, rowdy raccoons, armored armadillos, and clueless doggos? If so, this is the multiplayer game for you :)
Capture the Nut
Collect nuts one by one before time’s up. You have only 5 minutes to collect 5 nuts. Once the buzzer sounds, the team with the most nuts wins the match. If the score is tied, the game goes into overtime!
Steal nuts from the other team’s safehouse and fight for more than one nut at a time. Do you love chaos? Because chaos is what you get with this gameplay mode.
Take out the opposition and be the last one standing to win.
- Couch Party: Buddy up with your friends in Couch Party mode, which supports 1-8 players and challenging AI-controlled opponents.
- Creative Destruction: Invent new strategies on the fly – and enlist your friends to unleash creative combos.
- Online Multiplayer: Test your nut-saving mettle against others across the globe.
- Customization: Customize squirrels, dogs and other animals with fun cosmetic hats, costumes and skins – and then flaunt your fashion sense on the battlefield.
- Steady Progression: Unlock new characters and weapons – and experiment with wild power-ups and level hazards to gain an edge over your opponents.
Pricing & Availability
Save Your Nuts will be available on Steam next Wednesday, April 24 for only $11.99 – 20% off. On May 1st, the game will return to its original retail price of $14.99.
Players can also buy the game directly from the developer’s website: