MeDungeon Games released the new beta version of Ostrich Island (1.11), adding support for custom Ostrich skins and putting more interactive stuff on all islands.
- Added Ostrich customization. Kick Wardrobe located in the Nest to change your look.
- Added custom skins support. Tired of existing skins? Add you own!
- Added more interactive stuff on all islands.
- Hats can be combined with sunglasses now!
- Trees hit zone has been increased.
- Fixed bug, when Ostrich died after an additional life purchase.
- Fixed other small bugs.
Next target (end of March): Multiplayer
Ostrich Island is the unique mix between an adventure, platformer and role-playing game. Explore beautiful islands, search for collectibles, level up and gain new abilities.
Game web site: www.medungeon.com
- Different types of levels: sunny tropical paradise, storm madness, underground tunnels, underwater craziness and even procedural generated in-the-air platformer!
- At the end of each level the Ostrich gains experience points and upgrades with new skills and abilities.
- Custom skins support. Tired of existing skins? Add your own!
- Lots of collectibles and hidden bonuses, ones discovered they can be closely examined in the Nest or used for your Ostrich customization.
- Two difficulty levels: "Relaxing", where you can slowly investigate the islands, searching for collectibles with nothing to worry about, and "Escape", where constantly rising water level adds some stress but increases score multipliers in return.
- Global leader board and country scoreboard across all platforms.
- Your score and game progress are saved in the cloud. You can easily start playing on your Windows machine at home and continue on a Mac/Linux computer at office your friends place.
"Peaking Out Of The Sand ‘Ostrich Island' Shows A Beautifully Crafted World To Explore"
[Indie Game Magazine]
"...the whole game is presented in an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye and actually makes you want to stay on the island at times, instead of escaping."
[God is a geek]
"Seriously, in love with this game is what I am - in love!"