Ostrich Island 50% OFF SALE
As part of Not-On-Steam event, to help illuminate the fact that there are some great indie games out there that aren't currently on Steam, we are happy to introduce 50% off 7 days sale for the Ostrich Island game.
Sale period: October, 2 - October, 8
Check our website for additional info: Medungeon.com
Also, we would like to announce a new update, coming this month. What you can expect:
- New items to boost your score!
- New clear interface, real-time shadows, improved picture quality and lights!
- Bug fixes and much, much more!
Don't just trust my words, check these screenshots from coming update:
Buy now and save 50%!
"Peaking Out Of The Sand ‘Ostrich Island' Shows A Beautifully Crafted World To Explore"
Alex Wilkinson, Indie Game Magazine
"...the whole game is presented in an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye and actually makes you want to stay on the island at times, instead of escaping."
Martin Baker, GodIsAGeek
"Seriously, in love with this game is what I am - in love!"
Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
Ostrich Island is the unique mix between an adventure, platformer and role-playing game. Explore beautiful islands, search for collectibles, level up and gain new abilities.
Game web site: www.medungeon.com
- Different types of levels: sunny tropical paradise, storm madness, underground tunnels, underwater craziness and even procedural generated in-the-air platformer!
- At the end of each level you gain experience points and upgrade Ostrich with new skills and abilities.
- Multiplayer. Play with your friend, helping her or him discover hidden treasures, skins, hats and statuettes, or just kick your buddy to steal some points.
- Custom skins support. Tired of existing skins? Add your own!
- Lots of collectibles and hidden bonuses, ones discovered they can be closely examined in the Nest or used for your Ostrich customization.
- Two difficulty levels: "Relaxing", where you can slowly investigate the islands, searching for collectibles with nothing to worry about, and "Escape", where constantly rising water level adds some stress but increases score multipliers in return.
- Global leader board and country scoreboard across all platforms.