WAVE 3 GETS A DATE!
We have been hard at work with the current Wave 2 build of the game. We are proud to announce we are very close to being ready for Wave 3 which will deploy THIS Friday, March 22nd, 2013.
We are adding quite a few new features and changes for the Wave 3 build of the game, including:
- Updated Lobbies & Lobby Indicators
- Integrated Voice Chat
- Full 32-bit Support
- New Artificial Intelligence system / back end (improved navigation)
- New Kill Cameras.
If you want to read the full up-to-date bug report list and what we’re currently adding, tweaking and ironing out click here.
WAVE 2 GETS PATCH 1.1
On top of preparing for the massive Wave 3 we also have put out two patches for the Wave 2 build of the game (1.0, 1.1) and improved a number of things. Change-log below:
- Fixed character model appearing on turret/passenger seat instead of driver seat.
- Fixed trek47 fire mode change hangup.
- Fixed exiting vehicles sometimes making players lose control.
- Fixed up the roll animation ending into a sprint.
- Added/updated controller buttons.
- Added exclamation point and medic symbols for players using radio commands and that need a medic.
- Added a 3rd section of radio commands.
- Reduced audio overhead and cleaned up some voice sounds.
- Changed default grenades put back to 4.
- Re-enabled having multiple augments from the same tier.
- Sped up the c9 fire animation.
- Added cocking sound to trek12 while aim firing.
- Tweaked dino death momentum.
- Hard mode dinos do less damage, but have more health.
WAVE 2 MEDIA
Here is some updated footage created by the Spiral Community. This showcases a variety of Wave 2 versions of the game. Enjoy!
COMMUNITY OVERVIEW 1 - KDZen18
COMMUNITY OVERVIEW 2 - TheBiscuitFoundation
COMMUNITY TRAILER 3 - TehGreggles
SIGN UP NOW!
If you haven’t already signed up, make sure to do so HERE. You will need to own a copy of ‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ via STEAM for entry.