Open alpha (v2) released
- Fixed bug which showed wrong medals after finishing a map-run.
- recompiled window.dll and xExt.dll to increase compatibility.
- changed window header title to "Celaria (Open Alpha)"
- Increased angle at which the player can start a wallrun (from 30 to 40)
- fixed minor bug in the camera handling at a wallrun start
- added "gameplay" options:
- added the ability to set the countdown timer in seconds (3,2,1,0.5,0.2)
- added the ability to display the speed of the player (in km/h and mp/h). (can be disabled, is set to "km/h" by default.)
- made some tweaks on "map4" and fixed some floating blocks on "map3".
- added an "arrow" animation in the map-select screen to indicate that the right bar is actually interactive.
Note: Older savefiles are no longer compatible with the new version due to changes in the highscore file system.