I know that I don't do this every week but oh well!
Here's a list of things that I did this week:
- Optimized Draw Cell count
- Added Normal Maps to the Terrain for improved graphical quality
- Removed a type of tree to reduce Tri count
- Added many 3d assets
- Added a Pause Menu
- Preparing a development Alpha build for future Alpha testers
- Organizing a teaser trailer
I did more but I can't remember at the moment, let's just say that the game is looking pretty sweet!
I'm so excited for it's Alpha status next Monday :)
Thank you to all of you who have been supporting this project!