You can take a look at the game on Steam through the widget below:
Nil-Ninjahtic: Ronin is a pseudo 8-bit action platformer. While it integrates gameplay mechanics of the previous titles in the series, they are combined in a manner which differentiates itself from its predecessors.
Rather than playing as a ninja-like protagonist, the main character shares more characteristics with that of a samurai. Usage of the environment is still the focus of the platforming and puzzle elements remain intact, although progression through each level is straightforward without the open-ended nature present in the previous titles.
- Several screens providing various platforming challenges and puzzles
- Duel with samurai and fight varying enemy types
- Challenging difficulty, frequent checkpoints, and infinite continues
- 8-bit graphics and soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller (recommended)
Like all of my other games, I had developed it in its entirety on my own. If you would like to check out any of my other releases, click this link. Also, I'm currently developing Hikikomori No Chuunibyou and would definitely not mind if you were to take a look at it through its link.