3571 THE GAME 0.61 UPDATE
One week after the early acces release of 3571 The Game, the first update 0.61 is already available: New gameplay mode and lots of improvements!
I. GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS
- New "Training" gameplay option:
- No permanent death, you will be able to continue your game after being killed.
- No Best Scores.
- A few buildings, secret items and enemies are not present.
- This World Map is specially designed for training.
- Random Events are limited and won't increase over time.
The new Training Gameplay Mode in pictures:
- Difficulty level is better balanced. Surviving will stay very hard and hazardous.
-"No damage" treshold reduced. You'll be able to hit stronger opponents with a basic weapon and inflict very small damages.
- Mouse Y invert button added to Pause Menu Options.
- A resources counter & visual guide is now on top of the Build Menu:
- Breakable objects now throw a Info Message on your HUD.
- Unbreakable objects will also throw a Info Message on your HUD when hit.
- Collision movements when walking on ground items have been slightly reduced.
- Hitting to break objects now also slowly increase XP ( now only in combats )
- Wolves NPCs resistance is slightly reduced ( skills vary from a wolf to another procedurally: some wolves will be stronger anyway )
II. BUGS CORRECTIONS
- Some very rare procedurally generated maps don't allow the player to open the Pause menu during the tutorial.
- In some cases, the save and load system destroys house decorations and duplicates NPCs spawns.
- The Game crashes right after a death in very rare occasions.
- Can't open the builded Gate after a load.
- Some crates and barrels were anormally long to break.
- Music don't launch correctly after loading a saved game.
- Small Dragons have glitchy idle wings animation.
- In some cases, saved mounted rided horse doesn't load correctly