We have released a new update for you (Pre-Alpha 2.2.0). In this update, we have focused on fixing a lot of bugs that you reported - see below in the Changelog. Thanks a lot for your help in sending in your corrupted save games and the output logs. This helps a lot! We also implemented a workaround to resume most of the corrupted save games.
In addition, we sent our Male character into a training to lose some weight. Here is the result:
As you can see he is a lot slimmer now and has lost his beer belly.
Moreover, we added a shiny new rocket launcher and replaced the old Tier 1 rocket launcher:
We are currently working on integrating fully procedural planets as this seems to be a feature you are all waiting for (see survey from last week). We will keep you up-to-date about the progress.
CHANGELOG FOR PRE-ALPHA 2.2.0
- Added Creative Empty mode: same as normal Creative mode but without capital ships and bases. This mode is for those of you who want to start in an empty world.
- Workaround to be able to load corrupted save games
- Added slimmer version of Male model
Improvements / Changes:
- Reduced crafting times
- Reduced Head-Bobbing
- Control Panel now shows damage of essential blocks
- Added Rocket Launcher (replaced old launcher)
- Hyperion crashed better defended
- First version of hover texts for resources and created objects (BA, SV, GV) on 3D Map
- Repair & Remove Tool has bonus to remove cockpit and other high-armored objects
- Less armor on Constructor
- Updated Main Menu Button Colors
- Made some more keys configurable (Show FPS, Save Screenshot, HUD on/off)
- Outputting system data in outputlog now
- Shrinked radius of drill
- Fixed bug that appeared at transition from planet to space and that corrupted save games
- Fixed bug on LaserRifle (before it exploded directly at weapon for male)
- Fixed quick cargo box close/open: no longer reports 'Occupied by me'
- Fixed error message for connecting to other game that has not same version
- Fixed exploit that you could drop SV weapons.
- Fixed scope bug on Pulse Rifle
- Fixed bug when exiting turret
- Possible fix for bug when quiting game during explosion
- Possible fix for bug during eating
- Fixed clipping issue with weapons (weapon mesh could not be seen sometimes in multiplayer)
- Fixed bug on symmetry plane
- Fixed animation of other player when connecting
- Jetpack particle effect on male not working