Dear Space CEOs!
We’re back with a new update and a sale! Get Space Company Simulator before November 12 and reach the stars with a 30% discount (starting 8pm CET) to lighten your load!
The new update features a completely redesigned UI, some upgrades to overall performance, and bug fixes. You can find the full list of changes below.
We know it’s been a while, so we would like to thank you for your patience while we were working on this update and hope that you’ll enjoy all the improvements.
- Redesigned and implemented the left navigation menu inside buildings
- Reworked and integrated the UI of the inner block window in the building mode tree
- Reworked and integrated the UI of the building mode tree
- Reworked and integrated the UI of the perks tree for all departments
- Reworked and integrated the UI of the inner block windows for the HR, PR, Finance, and Production trees
- Implemented new UX logic for new art elements
- Reworked and integrated the UI of game events
- Reworked and integrated icons for events
- Improved and integrated the work of Events
- Reworked and integrated the windows of contracts
- Reworked the timeline bar
- Implemented the logic of scheduled launch dates on the timeline
- Implemented technologies’ colors indicating current status
- Implemented requirements for the construction of buildings
- Implemented descriptions of buildings’ functionality
- Reconfigured elements of visual effects: clouds, terrain, lightning, and more
- Implemented transition of render from HDRP (High Definition Render Pipeline) to URP (Universal Render Pipeline) in the Unity Engine
- Reconfigured particle systems and shaders for URP in Rocket Launch
- Converted the space environment of the Solar system to URP render
- Improved post processing settings in the space environment of the Solar system
- Fixed the issue with the build freezing when creating a new game after completing the construction of any building
- Fixed the issue with pictured buildings not being visible on the constructed building icons
- Fixed the issue with duplicating pop-up’s logic of "Human Resources 2" building
- Fixed the issue with the titles "Medium depot" and "Big depot" disappearing after building the big depot
- Fixed the issue with incorrect pop-up of the "Medium depot" building after completing its construction
- Fixed the issue with an incorrect image on the "Medium launcher" building pop-up
- Fixed the issue with the "Medium launcher" building icon being displayed incorrectly after completing construction
- Fixed the issue with the "Medium launcher" building having an incorrect pop-up after completing construction
- Fixed the issue of the progress not being displayed in the pop-up of a building icon in building mode
- Fixed the issue of the missing "Mission Control" building pop-up menu
- Fixed the issue with the change of day and night by skipping a turn
- Fixed the issue with the tree trunks not being displayed
- Fixed the issue with employee images being displayed too early when starting a new game
- Fixed the issue with green elements being reflected in the pop-up window of a building that hasn’t been built yet
- Fixed the issue of the space environment of the Solar system not having any texture
- Fixed the issue with the shader of foliage trees
- Fixed more lighting issues
- And more!
- The menus and windows of buildings in the Events window overlap the icon of events on the timeline
- The percentage progression on the Research tree icons for the Science department is displayed incorrectly
Once you give the new Update a try, let us know what you think! We’re especially curious to discover how much you like the new UI and how you feel about the game’s performance improvements. Share your impressions in Steam Discussions and on our Discord server.
If you like the game and the new changes, please also consider dropping us a review on Steam. They help us a lot!
Stay on course and aim for the stars!
Follow us for the latest news:
- Chat with us on Discord
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Check out the publisher page on Steam