It is now finally done. The new Homepage is uploaded and ready for the public. There are a couple of changes to the old page which have been the reason for this complete workover of the old homepage.
- Changing the layout of the homepage to be more pleasant and professional.
- Getting rid of the table-tags for layout purpose which is evil. Now everything runs on pure CSS and with tables only where needed.
- Adding new Informations to the homepage, namely under the Game Category.
- Creating a page loading much faster than the old one draining less of my bandwidth.
- Building a homepage which is much more easy to maintain and enhance than the old one was.
- Displaying announcements of the forum automatically on the News-Page.
I would like to take the chance to Introduce here also some of the new contributors that the Project received.
- SiegfriedX, Modelling
- Chaz-Fox, Mapping
- Dippmaster, Modelling
Work goes on with the first play world and models/skins.