After the some kind of informational calm we are glad to share with you the latest news about Exoplanet: First Contact.
The most important point is that the alpha version of the game is finally released and now you can try all the new stuff in the actual build if you preordered the game.
We also started to make video change logs and as we hope this is the most interesting form for telling the community about all the updates and changes in the newest builds.
This is the 3rd video change log of Exoplanet: First Contact alpha!
• physics for dynamic objects improved;
• scripts for character-objects physical interactions improved;
• texture loading optimized and thus the game starts faster;
• new icon for Exoplanet FC on your desktop
• the hero can catch bitebugs now and deploy them as remotely controlled units;
• additional ammo for different weapons can be found in the world. Ammo boxes have physics;
• some secret areas accessible only by small creatures were added to the level
Subscribe to our YouTube channel if you want more of Exoplanet.
If you like our game and want it to be released sooner and be bigger and better then vote for Exoplanet First Contact on Steam Greenlight!
You also can support the development directly and get access to the playable alpha and all updates.
Thanks a lot for your interest and support!