here's the lists: (recommended to have a tab open looking at the new images on this indieDb page)
- Rocket - fires horizontally and can kill the player
- Rocks - breakable but only by a rocket
- switch - can be used to active other blocks
- Spike ball - there is 2 types, one is rotating and the other gets pulled up by a draw bridge and slams into the ground. This is an instant death if hit.
- Spikes block - spikes can now be above and below the block
- Door - can be opened by a switch but only for a limited time
- Rotating platform - you can jump on these to bring you further through levels and can be mixed up for instance jumping from a clockwise rotating block to an anticlockwise one.
- Disappearing block - if the player stands on this block it disappears and reappears in a couple of seconds
- Backgrounds - now are re-textured but not finished yet, now each depth of the backgrounds move slower is far away to give the feel of a 3D background. The hills randomly pick 1 of the several hill images so that the background always looks fresh.
- horizontal Moving platform - now has an animation and looks like a jet powered flying platform
- General blocks - I've been getting better at making textures so the blocks have got an awful lot better than the original images of this game.
- (unconfirmed) Enemies - I'm going to try and make some enemies which can work on all levels rather than just have a single boss type enemy.
- Sounds - basically so if the player is nearer something the player can hear it better
- Cut scenes - (unconfirmed)
- More block textures
- Double jump animation - front flip
- Death animations - multiple death animations depending on how the player dies
- Door animation - there is none at the moment
- Disappearing animation - for the block type
The Random events update will be coming sometime next weeks so make sure to follow in case you miss it.