NeoAxis Group announces a new release of its versatile 3D project development environment NeoAxis Engine 3.5. The latest version features updated editor design, a new tool to quickly import 3D models, updated example maps, as well as multiple minor changes and bug fixes.
NeoAxis 3D Engine is versatile 3D project development environment. The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
It includes all the necessary tools to develop advanced 3D projects, from importing content utilities to the deployment tool for preparing the product version of the project.
- Graphic user interface of the tools has been updated.
- A tool to easily import 3D models from a file has been added.
- Example maps have been updated.
- Freeze Objects Manager has been added. The object is indended to optimize maps with big amount of objects on them. With this object the developer can make some objects on the map freeze to save resources.
- Streaming terrain has been improved. Better management of load/unload mechanism.
- The ability to skip mip maps during loading textures.
- Bug fix: Broken rendering with enabled SoftParticles parameter of the material.
- Bug fix: Broken decals on terrain.
- Bug fix: Broken export of 3D models from Map Editor to DAE.