My apologies for neglecting to post the development report for June. Here's the one for July. Of course, you can always get the news at our website.
- German translation updated
- Spanish translation updated
- Updated po and pot files with the latest story changes
- Extended +africa map theme
- Extended +desert map theme
- Extended +farm map theme
- Extended and improved +mansion map theme
- Extended and fixed +tropic map theme
- Improved +village map theme
- Updated various prefabs
- Remove references to Heavy skill
- Reduce UFO numbers throughout the game but increase them in the first month to prevent empty time at the start of the game.
- Fix font size of health text in hospital window.
- Extracted campaign intro texts to msgid.
- Move Stingray's medium weapon slots to the nose (#5018)
- Show free capacities in production screen to be consistent with market screen #4999
- Fixed #4996 (Heavy Needler specs are visible before the item is researched)
- Fixed some skill requirements in weapon techs
- Fixed the configure script
- Fixed some linking problems with libbfd
- Implemented fr #5066 (adjust number of aliens in Skirmish game)
- The Blender MD2 Importer now imports all frames by default
- Added new UI wound icons
In total, 77 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in July.
Shut up and take my money!
oh god that excalated quikly