Monday 27.6 | What Next?
Fixing and tweaking minor things but mainly doing research and thinking about what to do next. On my blog
I spent my day fixing bugs and tweaking things but I also thought about what platforming do I want in the prototype. I did some research into similar games and I got a couple of ideas but I'm not sure if I want to start implementing all of those before knowing what I want the main game loop to look like. So now that I have the combat and enemy stealth behaviour I will create the functionality for the objectives. Meaning the main game loop would be "playable" before I start adding more complex platforming mechanics.
- No slowing down when attacking
- Changed camera FOV and tweaked the rig a little bit
- Very slow recentering (I thought fast recentering might be frustrating for some)
- Hearing distance halved when can't see
- Inspection gets reset when new sounds are heard
- Awareness meter only shows at certain distance (5 atm)