I would love to wish all followers and fans of ReversE a merry Christmas and a happy new year! May you have a wonderful and safe holiday and enjoy all of the games you have bought and played a bit over the holiday season!
A big thank you to everybody who has checked out, promoted, supported, given feedback, tested the demos/game, bought the game + soundtrack and generally been there to support me and ReversE! 2013 will be a more exciting year for the game as I have many updates and new game modes planned and I will be focusing on finding a publisher or putting it on Greenlight! There is the potential for me to do a kickstarter to raise more money for Unity Pro so I can do real time shadows and improve the graphical effects for ReversE. I also wish to create more skins and get the community more involved and together in skin and level creation. I would be willing to accept all level creation/skin/ideas for the game as well as I want this to be a game built for fans of puzzle by fans of puzzle too!
Many ideas have been banded around for the game which I am considering. This isnt a complete list but some of these ideas include:
- A jump ability unlock-able by completing previous level in a fast enough time
- Jump pads
- Speed pads
- A four ball mode, which splits the game into four quadrants and also ReversEs the up and down movement (like a 2x2 grid)
- A game mode which has you avoiding obstacles and pits but locks your movement to both left and right
- A labyrinthine mode basically like the normal mode but based on a countdown timer rather than a count up timer.
- A collection mode (no specifics yet but ideas are there for collecting stars)
As for the winter wonderland pack I will be looking to re-texture some of the existing traps/level décor to a more wintery and icy theme and creating a separate series of levels for these too.
Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New year too! :D