Howdy fellow planet farmers!
So what have we been up to since Beta Launch ? Well we were sipping some ungodly strong cocktails on the beaches of ... uh I mean we have been feverishly working to make McDROID Co-Op super solid and tuned the visuals and sounds to bring some clarity in this crazy chaos of a game, because some of our players were having a hard time.
Here is our changelog and a word about the future features.
Ah, the FUTURE, mysterious and exciting, here are a few features we are working on:
- Bestiary: see the critters which have been munching on your mechanical boots, along with a description of their mating habits.
- More customization for McDROID such as boots, moustache, bacantes and other vital items
- Pink Elephant decal (and maybe a Nyan Cat if we can clear inter-stellar custom)
- Moar levels to complete the first part of our story : we are tuning them as we speak, one hand typing this, the other one tuning the gameplay.
- Find better names for our monsters and machines.
- Faster, Better, More Fun
And now the change log:
--- 6/12/2012 Version 0.9.5 ---
- Network fixes and optimisations particularly for slower connections
- New challenge mode for level 2 (Big Fast Strawberries)
--- 4/12/2012 Version 0.9.4 ---
- Network troubleshooting - no more invisible monsters
- Level 6 - Farm Villain - balance tweaked, this level is now possible :)
- Added placeholder blueprints for the more advanced research (till we put in the proper graphics)
- Levels not (quite yet) in the build now show that they are "Coming soon"
- Fixed bug with sparks going crazy
- Tutorials made less intrusive, added research tutorial
- Lasers now burn the ground, write your name - say hi!
- Species in level listed as you land, new species have a warning icon
- Improved GUI for incoming waves
--- 26/11/2012 Version 0.9.3 ---
- Network optimisations
- Deployable bots are now loyal to their creator in co-op
- Barrels persist from normal to challenge