All inactive accounts and free play accounts have premium access until the evening of May 11th (Monday). This is a great time to get your friends into the fight both returning and first timers.We are in the middle of Campaign 114 and expect a very busy weekend.
KILL A RAT
We'll be hosting a KILL A RAT session on Sunday 12PM Noon Server Time (GMT -6). Several devs will be present for you to shoot and earn prizes (free game time)!
- Top Killer receives 3 months premium
- 2nd Place receives 2 months premium
- 3rd Place receives 1 month premium
FUNDING CAMPAIGN STRETCH GOAL: 49% FUNDED ($2,497/$5,000)
We are 49% funded on our stretch goal which offers much requested content for the first time in awhile. Snipers will receive pistols for self defense and we will add some art updates while rebuilding the personal decal tool so squads can have their own in-game patches.CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUND (HERE)
LATEST RAT CHAT AAR
If you are a returning soldier and missed our latest update to the community, please view the RAT CHAT (HERE). We're in an exciting time with lots of opportunity and hope you will enjoy this weekend and once again support the dream of building upon this awesome game.
NEED HELP GETTING IN-GAME?
If you require any assistance getting into game please submit an online ticket to Support.playnet.com. We will have an increased presence watching all support tickets and work aggressively to get you into game asap.Q&A NOTES:
- You can manage your account by visiting: WWII Online Account Page
- Patch update not found? Do a fresh install of the full game version.
- Onboard video cards are not supported.
- All accounts should be able to access the game without you doing anything to your account.
- Need to reset your password? Password reset link (here).
Welcome back to all of our returning vets, and welcome aboard to all of you new guys trying the game out for the first time. The Rats (developers) will be in game with you throughout the weekend.SEE YOU ON THE MEUSE!