Here's a rundown of what has changed in the game during the month of may:
- Three New levels
- featuring caves, new biome, faster Gameplay and more floating islands :)
- New difficulty switch, with easier controls for beginners.
- Hard = same as before, full physics
- Normal = Full physics but with a little extra roll damping
- Easy = Full physics but with a lot of roll damping
- New Level unlock system + level selection.
- You need to complete the first levels to unlock the later ones
- and you can replay the level of your choice in the level selection menu
- Added a Thruster on the plane
- To indicate when you get additional forward force with a small effect.
- Added localization
- The game is now available in French, German and English.
- Send me a PM if you spot any mistakes ;)
- Minor Gameplay/Graphics/Quality of life tweaks
- Reduced blue boost force by half (blue arrows)
- Set the red boost force to the old blue boost force
- The Start game main menu button now start the last uncompleted level
- Reworked the Menus design to accommodate for longer words
- Created and added impact particles
- Updated to UnrealEngine 4.22
The Gameplay is pretty much finished now, but I'm planning on making new levels :)
My goal would be to have at least 30 minutes of Gameplay from start to finish in one run (currently around 7 minutes).
If I can manage to reach this goal I would love to publish a way longer version to Steam for a small price, stay tuned :)