Hello everyone! I just got some small but excellent news for now, but before I tell you, I just wanted to say that I deeply apologize about the game having all of these bugs and crashes. The engine editor acts completley different than the actual game itself. But, I've managed to get around that. Anyways for the news:
I am proud to say that Malfunction has been majorly tested (literally from the start to finish of the game), and the crashing bugs have been fixed, as well as more minor bugs!
With this great news, I will also be getting prepared to possibly make a couple more trailers for Malfunction. Do know that the game is now fixed and playable, but I will still be updating it, fixing minor bugs that won't really affect gameplay.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy the game, and let me know what you think of it! See ya!