It has been quite some time since my last announcement, so here is an update.
The previous game was majorly in Blueprints so it was laggy and buggy. I'm changing all of the behavior and scripts of the Player into C++, that is going to take some time but it is going to be smooth and bug free.
Only if I did it right in the first time.
Survivalizm has been re done from scratch as you all already know.
All of the game has taken multiplayer into account and all aspects of the game will be multiplayer friendly.
Showcase in video:
- Energy consumption
- Pickup items and consumable items
- Pickup of dead animals
- Completely new 8km^2 landscape with 2 different forest eco systems.
- New UI system, still rudimentary but gets the job done.
- New animation system for deers.
- Herbivores can eat normal grass and not just specific plants.
- If you are holding an item, it is essential you take it to a safe place and stash it or other player s can steal it from you, as seen here :