Hey everyone. Its been a while, so it's time for a major update! The game has improved in leaps and bounds since the Greenlight campaign, and I am excited to show off some new stuff!
For starters, here is the new trailer:
And more importantly, here is the a new demo! It can be downloaded at:
And yes, the screenshots have been updated as well. Check out the images page to see!
So what has changed? Here are some of the changes:
- The demo now contains a FULL TUTORIAL, with 6 short missions.
- The 30 minute limit has been extended to 1 hour.
- Added CDF (police) cars and chases.
- Added Weapon Mods
- Mob bases spawn loot now
- There are NPCs in shops where you can sell said loot
- Added lots of new items
- Added shadows and improved lighting
- NPCs and characters have had a complete redesign, and are now animated
- Added death particles for vehicles and mobs.
- You can now destroy blocks by ramming them with vehicles.
- Many UI improvements, tooltips, banners and the like added.
Lets not forget new buildings, such as the Hardware Store:
And minor things such as Traffic Lights (hey, it was requested a lot!)
As usual, Follow Us on our Steam Greenlight page for updates!
Look forward to hearing your feedback!
Nice :) looks like fun