Lethal Running Prologue contains the first free-to-play district of many industrial, residential and wasteland sectors of the Lethal Running Show.
The game takes place somewhere in the future where the majority of people are living in poverty under an oppressive government. The only hope for a better life seems to be the Lethal Running Game Show where rich rewards are promised to the winners.
As a game show contestant, you must ward off never-ending attacks from merciless bounty hunters in the ruins of the city and survive the rough conditions of a devastated wasteland. You'll work hard to upgrade skills like gun handling and melee fighting, but you're not all brawn. You'll also have to upgrade your engineering skills and to ensure survival, find clean water and cure diseases.
Last but not least, you must win over the game show audience and become its star. You made it! Or, did you? Never forget that permadeath is always close at hand.
- Explore urban districts and the wasteland
- Loot weapons, tools and food
- Repair and mod your loot
- Lockpick doors or blow them up
- Collect stims to upgrade your character's body and skills
- Fight crazy bounty hunters with guns and melee weapons
- Hypnotize your enemies
- Use stealth tech for moving unnoticed
- Wear armor for protection against protect against bullets, radiation and diseases
- Watch out for food and water
- Sleep to fight exhaustion
- Deal with day and night cycles, with cold, heat and radiation
- Treat wounds and diseases
- Build campfires to keep warm
- Knight: Slow but armored like a tank
- Evil Clown: A true psycho
- Mercenary: The not-so-bright fighting machine
- Rogue: The blinking fast sly dog
- ... and more to come