- The IRC bot should no longer timeout. You can connect to our US Hotswap IRC servers by going to #hotswap.1 and #hotswap.2, while the EU servers can be reached at #empire.1 and #empire.2. Both are on the Quakenet IRC server.
- Crashes on the game modes Hunters, Team Rabbit, and Rabbit have been fixed.
- Spectate mode no longer crashes on certain maps.
- Players longer look under the map when joining certain maps.
- Left shift no longer brings you out of the map editor.
- Added Daybreak courtesy of Xtreme.
- Added Ucan's version of FrostbytePUG, which lowers the back hill on beta, moves the flag stands back a bit, along with other changes.
- The Core has been re-textured courtesy of Hi!.
- Skies for The Core and Diabolous have been updated.
- ReactorPUG has been added, which is essentially Reactor with a snow theme.
- Updated FalloutPUG spawns.
New Features / Misc.
- Message of the day settings are now available for server admins, and are located at server/preferences/MOTD.cs or use the in-game admin panel.
- Increased observer max zoom.
- Buffed Blaster's Area Impulse from 400 to 1400, to make shooting the flag around now possible.
- Implemented a basic color-blind mode.
- Players can now start a vote as soon as a map switches rather than having to wait 30 seconds.