- Fixed flag physics remaining after switching gametype.
- Removed instructions, added new flag targets, added two new messages.
- Fixed flag warping.
- Fix no health bar when first joining a game.Turrets will now stop firing at friendlies when captured/stolen.Potential fixes for some CNC(Capture and Hold) crashes. Needs further testing.
- Dodge core no longer has an energy requirement.
- Dodge core visuals completely changed as well as 'feel'. No longer returns you to your old speed/direction when finished. The new orb you turn into has its own physics for that short time and can behave more dynamically going up surfaces / glancing off corners intentionally.
- Dodge core is now more fluid.; can press and let go of keys and go the intended direction.
- Dodge Up/Down removed.
- Hitting someone while dodging now does damage to the other player instead of the dodgee taking crater damage. Only players.
- Cleaned up a significant portion of the console echos / error spam ( few lingering remain ).
- Ammo and Clock options are now on by default.
- Fixed a bug with teleporters and switching teams.
- Alpha now aligns properly in objectiveHud.
- Capture and Hold spawn select is now fully functional, and will be released soon.
- Engineer is getting a bit of an overhaul, mainly deployable limits. More details later.
- Deployables will be receiving new LOD models to help combat lag issues (deployable limits will also help with this).
- Deploying on surfaces should be much easier soon. No more mouse spamming while in deploy mode.
More to come soon!