Thanks to the wonderful support of our backers, we've hit 80% of our goal this week! We're almost there!! We've released a new demo (available on the Kickstarter) as well as a video. Several aspects of the game have been altered.
We've been listening to your feedback and have made changes to the game that make it easier to play!
- Stage 1 visual improvements – less fire, more background for the people who were having a hard time telling the difference between zombies and fire!!
- Original Wall jump is only available when playing in Hard Mode! Easy and Medium modes have wall climb and an alternate version of wall jump called the LUNGE!
- Camera has been tweaked significantly!!
- A menu to select these difficulty settings!!
- Scrolling intro and outro art has been changed to use in game or in game sized graphics, making the cut scenes much more interesting!
Here is a video clip of the revamped stage in action:
Since this video and demo release, we've started making even more changes based on feedback!
- 2 Player Co-op through out entire game
- User defined control schemes
- Bonus stages
- Widescreen support
- Additional and new animations for player graphics
And for those of you who have supported us already and continue to do so! You have our sincerest thanks!